Sunday, October 10, 2010

PE1

The tool I am going to be using which will go right along with my ARP is spreadsheet.  I have never used this tool before and I think I am missing out on a lot and doing things the hard way.  Just in looking at this tool and not doing a whole lot with it yet, I think I am going to be very surprised by how easy it makes data collection and organization for me.  My goal is to use spreadsheet in order to keep track of my 8th graders' progress through Study Island, a computer program to increase student Ohio Achievement Assessment, OAA, knowledge and success. The program allows me, as an administrator, to see their individual success and failures, so spreadsheet will allow me to put all of this data together to see which areas I need to focus on in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment