Sunday, October 10, 2010

PE2

Wow, spreadsheet is a very handy device.  The main problem and I having is deciding what would be the best way to organize the data for my students using Study Island.  I have been experimenting with different ideas in order to get the most out of my data.  It needs to be organized in a manner which will allow me to keep track of the pretest score, each session score and final session score.  I also need a way to show if they choose to have me wipe out a score.  For my third posting I will take a screen shot of my final draft (unless I think of another way that works better), but for now they are all pretty rough.  I keep finding myself wanting to go back and write it on paper, but I know this will be much better when it is all finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment