Sunday, May 29, 2011

Think Out Loud 1

The top two choices of where I would like to submit my article are The Journal of Science Teacher Education and Science Scope by National Science Teachers Association.  I have selected these two venues because they are geared directly to the grade and subjects with which my AR deals.  

The Journal of Science Teacher Education is offered online so that makes it very convenient for people to access and it is cost free.  This journal publishes research and theories dealing with the preparation of science teachers.  It also is geared to educating science teachers.  Evidence of the effectiveness of specific teaching strategies is offered.  This journal is the official journal of the Association for Science Teacher Education.  It is geared to upper and middle grades.  

Science Scope is probably the journal I am more interested in based on the fact that it appears to deal more with the areas my research covers.  This journal is the National Science Teachers Association's peer-reviewed journal.  It is geared towards middle grade science teachers.  Each issue has lesson ideas and editorials.  


No comments:

Post a Comment